Robert Shaw Trophy 2020
The Robert Shaw Trophy is an inter-club-competition which was hosted by Blythe Bridge Camera Club on Monday 12th October. It was between 5 clubs which are as follows.
- Blythe Bridge Camera Club
- Crewe Photographic Society
- Holmes Chapel Photographic Society
- Leek Photographic Club
- Macclesfield Camera Club
The competition consisted of 12 images from each club making it 60 images overall and the judge on the night was Louise Langley who had a very challenging night judging it as there was a wide variety of subjects from all clubs. The scoring was from 13 to 20 with 20 been the highest score on the night.
As you would expected the standard of images on the night was very good. The judge scored images from 13 to 16 points and held back images, which would receive the highest scores, for further consideration.
- Crewe Photographic Society 203 pts
- Leek Photographic Club 200pts
- Macclesfield Camera Club 194 pts
- Holmes Chapel Photographic Society 190 pts
- Blythe Bridge Camera Club 182 pts
The individual authors and images and titles as follows from Blythe Bridge Camera Club
- Gormley Man By Christine Lovatt.
- Grasses and Seedhead By Christine Lovatt.
- Brighton West pier By David Slade DPAGB.
- Jamie Ashby-Rainy 600 Supersport By Paul Way.
- Morning Reflection By paul Way.
- Mallard at sun set By Les Beardmore DPAGB BPE4.
- Morgan By Les Beardmore DPAGB BPE4.
- Skipper By Les Beardmore DPAGB BPE4.
- Pasque Flower Seedhead By Irene Stupples.
- Trees By Jim Stupples.
- Picture In The Sand By Richard Bryant CPAGB BPE1.
- Passing Storm By Cliff Hughes.
Congratulations to all members whose work was used on the night and to les who scored a 20. Final thanks to all the members who joined the zoom to support the club.